We have wide ranging practical experience in helping our clients manage their businesses and live their lives with minimum disruption from legal problems.
- Acquisitions of Commercial Property and leases for landlords and tenants
- Ownership Transfers for estate planning
- Boundary and title disputes
- Drafting Wills and distributing estates
- Reducing Inheritance Tax by forward planning and post death arrangements
- Challenging “unfair” Wills
- Power of Attorneys
- Obtaining Court Orders for financial payments
- Children Act Applications
- Family Law Act Applications (non molestation orders, and occupation orders)
- Negotiating financial settlements of all values (whether £4,000.00 or £40,000,000.00)
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Civil Partnerships
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Dissolutions of Civil Partnership
- Sales and purchases of businesses and companies
- Company formations
- Shareholders’ Agreements
Anna Arthur & Associates support the local community, and examples of our support are as follows:
- The Flower Festival at the Parish Church in Send.
- We sponsor the Christmas Card Competition at a local school.
- Within Ripley we continue to contribute towards the Christmas Lights, the New Village Hall Project, and the Parish Church (which of course is opposite the office).
We are actively green in that we recycle in excess of 90% of the waste from the office and compost all our food waste, using the green cone in our garden.