We have wide ranging practical experience in helping our clients manage their businesses and live their lives with minimum disruption from legal problems.
Residential Conveyancing: All your Property Needs (Commercial and/or Private)
- Residential Sales & Purchases (Freehold & Leasehold)
- Lease Extensions
- Acquisitions of Commercial Property
- New Leases
- Shared Ownership
- Landlords & Tenants Matters
- Ownership Transfers (Estate Planning)
- Boundary & Title Disputes
- Land Transfers
Wills: Structuring asset ownership for families
- Drafting Wills and distributing estates
- Reducing Inheritance Tax by forward planning and post death arrangements
- Challenging “unfair” Wills
- Power of Attorneys
- Obtaining Court Orders for financial payments
- Children Act Applications
- Family Law Act Applications (non molestation orders, and occupation orders)
- Negotiating financial settlements of all values (whether £4,000.00 or £40,000,000.00)
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Civil Partnerships
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Dissolutions of Civil Partnership
Anna Arthur & Associates support the local community, and examples of our support are as follows:
- The Flower Festival at the Parish Church in Send.
- We sponsor the Christmas Card Competition at a local school.
- Within Ripley we continue to contribute towards the Christmas Lights, the New Village Hall Project, and the Parish Church (which of course is opposite the office).
We are actively green in that we recycle in excess of 90% of the waste from the office and compost all our food waste, using the green cone in our garden.